“Structured Educational Visit to schools & Training Seminars - Stockholm, Sweden” 24/03/2019 - 30/03/2019




PROYECTO KA101 2018-1-ES01-KA101-047866:

“IN SEARCH OF NEW LEARNING PATHS IN EUROPE”

Programa del curso

Profesor: Xaime Estévez Vila
























What I experienced this past week should have lived for some time now, but I am grateful that it has taken place: Having attended these days for a course of my specialty, education, in a country like Sweden with ninety-two teachers from all over Europe, entering various educational centers to speak with students and teachers, to visit the facilities, to share coffee and meals and to be able to reflect collectively on this is not price ... also discover that language is a tool that becomes secondary gradually, that day to day teachers we discover that we can learn a lot from each other and that the issues that concern us are very similar in Finlancia, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria or Spain. More than twelve different nationalities united by interest in good education and for linking our future in the framework of European values. I discovered that I was the only teacher from Galicia and the only one who taught music. I bring in my pocket a lot to share with colleagues and students together with a unique and very enriching life experience.

XAIME ESTÉVEZ VILA

Comentarios